Managed Service Plans
As most organizations require technology to support their core business, the last thing they need to be concerned with is the stability, efficiency, and security of their technology. That is where a partnership with OBM comes into play. We have a variety of managed service plans designed to meet the individual needs of our partners. Every organization has different needs. For that we offer a few different plans to choose from, and, if needed, we will even customize one to meet the need of our partner.
All of our managed service plans include a very important preventative maintenance program. One of the biggest problems companies face today is having to deal with an unexpected computer catastrophe after it is too late and disaster has already struck. Our plans are designed to stop the problems in their tracks before they have a chance to cause costly damage and downtime. We monitor computer systems, network infrastructures, virus protection, network security, back-up systems and more to ensure there are no hidden disasters looming around the corner.
Basically we have one goal in mind: To keep computers, servers, and technology operating in tip-top shape for maximum performance and reliability. This in turn should insure a fully operational technology infrastructure and productive workforce -- minimizing downtime and saving an organization money.
A Few Features
- One Low Flat Monthly Rate - There are never any hidden fees or surprises!
- Unlimited Support Calls - All of our plans include unlimted emails, phone calls, and remote support.
- Regular Onsite Visits - Depending on the plan, we schedule weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly visits to address issues and be onsite for issues that cannot be resolved remotely.
- 24x7 Availability - For those mission critical servers that may go down we are only a phone call away -- regardless of the hour!
- Comprehensive Site Survey and Inventory - During our initial account setup we inventory and document all technology.
- Cost - Have you ever considered the cost of lost productivity or business in the event a network or workstation goes down. That can be alleviated by hiring a full-time IT manager or network administrator, but consider the total cost of hiring, managing and compensating a full-time person when they are only needed occasionally. Wouldn't it be much more cost effective to have a knowledgeable IT engineer available for a fraction of the cost? ever considered
- Availability -Would an internal staff member hired to manage and support the network be available during evening, night time, weekends and holidays? Perhaps, but it usually requires an above average salary. Any organization that has ever experienced an IT issue after hours can really appreciate the value of having 24x7 access to expert support.
- Resources - With access to a vast knowledge base, tools and backup support individuals, rest assured there will be continuous support even during the most difficult IT challenges.
- Knowledge - When we are hired as an IT partner, an organization doesn't have to worry about training or educating any internal people in the fine and ever-changing field of IT. We bring all the knowledge needed to run a safe and efficient technology environment.
- Peace of Mind - Just like having an insurance policy, having a competent IT support organization means an organization is never more than a phone call away from talking to someone who can actually resolve their problems.
Our Security Blanket Guarantee with Managed Services - Total Protection. No Risk.
If for any reason we do not fulfill our responsibility to you and the support of your organization we will cancel the maintenance plan either fully or at a discounted buy-out rate. Other stipulations apply, but rest assured we always fulfill our responsibility and provide an exceptional level of service as we consider our IT department a department of your organization.